Used for thousands of years across Asia for its exceptional properties, matcha has only recently gained popularity in the western world.
What’s In Matcha?
- Organic matcha tea is grown under ideal conditions, which promote the accumulation of optimal concentrations of its proprietary blend of powerful antioxidants.
- Containing a wealth of polyphenols, such as EGCG and catechins, as well as vitamins, minerals and amino-acids, matcha is a nutritional powerhouse.
- Its golden ratio of L-theanine and natural green tea caffeine provides lasting energy, without the so-called “jitters” or “crashes” associated with coffee-derived caffeine consumption.
- What’s more, consumption of matcha can help boost your weight loss regimen, by promoting natural fat burn and an overall improved mood.
Your Own, Tea Preparation Ceremony
- Ceremonial grade matcha is the highest quality available; reserved exclusively for preparing matcha tea and not any kind of edibles (smoothies, lattes, cakes, etc.).
- LeafySide’s ceremonial matcha tea is to be added to water or milk and carefully blended with a whisk or spoon, in order to enjoy its delectable flavor and smooth texture.
- Stored in an airtight sealed tin, our matcha tea remains free of oxidation, maintaining its beautiful color and intrinsic properties in their entirety.
- We have thoughtfully incorporated instructions on how to make the perfect cup on our product’s packaging, to help you enjoy your matcha tea best, each and every time.
- PURE MATCHA: There are definitive traits which set apart quality matcha green tea from its inferior counterparts. Upon receiving your LeafySide matcha, you will be stunned by its deep, vibrant green hue, while its silky smooth taste and texture will captivate your senses and make you crave for your own, delightful cup of matcha, on a daily basis.
- WITH LOVE FROM UJI, JAPAN: Shade-grown Camellia sinensis (tea) shrubs dot the landscapes of several cities across Japan, but only a select few are renowned for their matcha tea’s quality. We source our matcha from Uji, a city in the outskirts of Kyoto, where ideal climatic conditions lead to the production of the finest matcha green tea available. Originating from a private estate, we work closely with our suppliers, ensuring you receive simply the best matcha powder you could ever have.
- CEREMONIAL GRADE MATCHA: Many a matcha powder is labeled as “food grade” – but do you know the difference between the latter and ceremonial matcha? Deeply entwined with Japanese dynasties’ history, only the purest matcha is used in traditional Japanese tea ceremonies. Ceremonial grade matcha should not be wasted in cooking applications – i.e. preparing smoothies or any other type of food or beverage other than matcha tea. Once you’ve had your first LeafySide matcha cup, you’ll understand why!
- HIGHEST QUALITY CERTIFICATIONS: Sustainably sourced
, GMO- and Pesticide-Free, our matcha green tea powder is certified organic, grown in accordance with both American (USDA), as well as Japanese (JONAS-JAS) organic agriculture standards. It’s worth noting that LeafySide’s matcha green tea powder, like any product bearing the choice JONAS-JAS certification, lives up to extremely stringent quality standards.
- LEAFYSIDE’S PLEDGE: We strive to offer you superior products and top-of-the-line Customer Service. Try the LeafySide matcha green tea powder for almost 3, FULL months (30 days) and should you be, for whatever reason, dissatisfied with your matcha powder, we will refund your money, down to the very last penny. Purchase Now The Best, Organic, Ceremonial Grade Green Tea Matcha On The Market!
Our Supply Is Limited, Don’t Put Off Your Health Goals Any Longer, Click Add To Cart Now and Benefit From Our Big Talk 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!